Energy tapping commonly known as EFT is a form of energy healing. It helps people gain self-awareness about their own energy systems. It also facilitates their ability to self-care. With energy tapping session – how does it work? , I hope to help you understand what to expect?
Energy tapping EFT(emotional freedom technique) is the most efficient and effective technique available in self-care. It’s easy to learn, with a practical and logical application. We start by inviting you to place your hand on your heart and take three breaths. You start tapping at the top of your head and follow the tapping sequence in the image.
Emotions are always present in our life.
Emotions are always present in our life, regardless of whether we understand them or not. Not feeling emotions means we’re shutting down the main source of information from our physical body. When we feel emotions in our body it is a SIGNAL that something is wrong. To store these emotions we need energy and that energy comes from the body. That’s why sometimes we feel tired for no apparent reason. Because suppressed emotions create pressure on our physical body. In essence, the tapping session works to release this pressure. More and more diseases nowadays are understood to be partially or directly a result of emotional imbalance. This lack of awareness can cause feelings, such as, overthinking, overwhelm, perfectionism and procrastination.
Energy Tapping Session – How does it Work?
With energy eft (emotional freedom technique) tapping, we learn to :
Release emotions trapped in our body by putting our focus on the part of our body where we feel that tension.
We learn to bring emotions up to the surface. We learn to keep ourselves open to allow our emotions to manifest naturally so that we don’t get overwhelmed by them.
With energy left (emotional freedom technique) tapping, you’ll gain emotional freedom through self-awareness. Plus by improving your energy you’ll feel more confident. You’ll feel empowered with this new skill that will allow you to cope with challenges in any situation. Plus maintaining balance and flow in your energy system.
Energy Tapping Session.
When it comes to healing, awareness is key. you’ve got to be willing to notice what’s going on with you, and it’s important to develop tools that allow you to focus, become present, and acknowledge how your doing at this moment. Energy Healing methods and practices are what I use to support women in their midlife to transform their vision into reality. Helping women in their midlife to create a meaningful 2nd chapter. Energy tapping works to help you to identify what’s holding you back, and how to release more difficult emotions that are triggers for stress in your life. This practice can be customized to suit individual needs.
Do you feel frustrated at how things are in your life right now?
When your energy system feels depleted by life’s difficulties, you are less able to make decisions or find solutions. The opposite is the case if you can raise your energy and manage your emotions. Energy tapping teaches you to transform the more difficult emotions into positive ones.
The key to emotional freedom is self-awareness Emotions are always present in our life. Becoming more self-aware can help tremendously in your overall well-being.
Many of us are reluctant to try something new because we don’t know what to expect. Even if we feel it may be of support to us. With little or no knowledge of the process, a decision is difficult. Therefore, I’ve laid out the step-by-step process for you.
How an Energy Tapping Session Works.
- As soon as your session is scheduled. You’ll receive the zoom link plus a link with a copy of the energy chart in your inbox.
- The Energy Chart: This energy chat is a tool we use to measure how you’re feeling before and after each round of tapping, so we can keep track of your progress.
- This Energy chart shows the emotional state we get into when our life energy falls or rises. The more stressed we are, the less energy we have for planning, doing, or interacting with others.
- Becoming aware of how you are feeling is the first step.
- After the initial friendly introduction and welcome. You’ll learn how the energy chart works and how the aspect model works, that is “past, present, future” protocol.
- We recognize that “stressed people can’t think straight”, and experience a lot of negative stress talk.
- Next, to ensure a successful outcome for you. The client is guided to do a round of energy tapping to create “calm”. which helps clients and therapists connect. You’ll feel more grounded. Giving the client the time to step back and gain awareness. You need to understand that emotions are energy. we will work to transform them into something more positive.
- The therapist works with you to address any specific problem you’d like to find a solution to.
- We use a 4-step process to help you identify what to tap for – your unique solution.
The 4 – Step process to Help You Identify what to Tap For.
- To discover what your needs are, focus on the heart-centered breath
- Place your attention on releasing blocks or stuck energy so we can get it to dissolve
- To find your unique solution ( the positive) and imprint it (through the tapping sequence) into your energy system.
- So that your energy flows more freely, and back into a state of vitality, and harmony.
What you learn
I share my best teachings on how to easily come out of your thinking mind “your head”, to calm your busy mind. This includes calming negative thoughts and overthinking.
You learn how to access the positive, higher frequency energy, and exercise the power of choice in every moment. For a more balanced and peaceful life.
Elsie Cummins, a holistic life coach, and energy healing practitioner, based in Co. Laois, Ireland. With over thirty years working, in mental health nursing, life coaching, and many holistic practices. Today my work is an integration of the methods and practices of energy healing( Energy EFT Tapping) and Holistic Life Coaching – the mind, body, spirit approach. To help people gain the awareness they need, that will empower them to become conscious choice-makers in their own life.